Benefits and programs for employees to explore commuting alternatives. More...
Tools for State Agency
SHB 1456 – Pretax payroll deductions for qualified parking and transit benefits
WSDOT has received many questions about the new pretax payroll deductions for qualified parking and transit benefits law (SHB 1456) from other state agencies. WSDOT's understanding is that the law will be implemented at an enterprise-wide level, similar to health care and dependent care benefits, rather than agency by agency. DES, OFM, WSDOT and others are in the process of forming a working group to discuss implementation.
WSDOT will schedule an interagency CTR board meeting to gather information and questions from state agencies to share with the enterprise working group. WSDOT will share information as soon as possible about the continuing process through this website.
- CTR Program Performance Reporting
- CTR Program Guidelines available to state agencies
- CTR for non-state agencies
- Support/assistance provided by WSDOT
- Joint Comprehensive CTR Plan (pdf 235kb)
- STAR Pass program
- SAFE-Ride (for employees in Thurston County)
- Information about bicycle cages on the campus
For more information please send us an email.
- Report to the Governor (pdf 788kb)